EU Knowledge Triangle: ‘Renaissance or Ocean of Papers?’
Citation Information :
Turcinovic P. EU Knowledge Triangle: ‘Renaissance or Ocean of Papers?’. Donald School J Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol 2013; 7 (3):272-277.
CC BY-NC 4.0
Copyright © 2013; The Author(s).
How to cite this article
Turcinovic P. EU Knowledge Triangle: ‘Renaissance or Ocean of Papers?’ Donald School J Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol 2013;7(3):272-277.
- Fears that innovation is slowing are exaggerated, but governments need to help it along. Jan 12th 2013.
- Science and engineering indicators 2012. Arlington VA: National Science Foundation; 2012.
- Global economic prospects, Volume 7, June 2013: Less volatile, but slower growth. Washington, DC: World Bank; 2013.
- Basic Figures of the EU. Brussels: Product code: KSGL-13-002 ISSN: ISSN 1831-9556; 2013.
- Research finds private equity boosts innovation, productivity and attracts investment to EuropeBrussels: EVCAEuropean Venture Capital Association; May 29th, 2013. Available from: http://www.evca.eu .
- Europe 2020 – A strategy for smart, sustainable and inclusive growth. Brussels: European Commission; 2010.
- EU, industry to invest €22 billion in research and innovation. Brussels: EurActiv; 13th July, 2013. Available from: http://www.euractiv.eu .
- Intangible assets and regional economic growth. Socioeconomic sciences and the humanities area (FP7-SSH-2007-1. 216813). Available from: http://www.iareg.org .