Advanced Obstetrical and Gynecological Ultrasound: Imaging with New Technologies
3D ultrasound,4D ultrasound,Volume rendering,HD flow,HD life
Citation Information :
Honemeyer U. Advanced Obstetrical and Gynecological Ultrasound: Imaging with New Technologies. Donald School J Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol 2013; 7 (1):51-65.
CC BY-NC 4.0
Copyright © 2013; Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd.
How to cite this article
Honemeyer U, Kurjak A. Advanced Obstetrical and Gynecological Ultrasound: Imaging with New Technologies. Donald School J Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol 2013;7(1):51-65.
- Epidemiology of ovarian cancer. Methods Mol Biol 2009;72:413-37.
- A morphology index based on sonographic findings in ovarian cancer. Gynecol Oncol 1993;51:7-11.
- Transvaginal color Doppler and pelvic tumor angiogenesis: Lessons learned and future challenges. Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol 1995;6:145-59.
- Recurrent first trimester pregnancy loss is associated with uterine septum but not with bicornuate uterus. Fertil Steril 2003; 80:1212.
- Human prenatal craniofacial development related to brain, development under normal and pathologic conditions. Acta Odontol Scand 1995;53(3):135-43.
- Craniofacial embryogenetics and development (2nd ed). USA: People's Medical Publishing House 2010.
- Craniofacial variability index in utero: A three-dimensional ultrasound study. Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol 2007;29:258-64.
- Normal fetal motility: An overview. Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol 2006;27:701.
- Evidence of early development of action planning in the human foetus: A kinematic study. Exp Brain Res 2007;176:217-26.
- What we have learned from fetal neurophysiology? DSJUOG 2012;6(2):179-88.
- New scoring system for fetal neurobehavior assessed by three-and four-dimensional sonography. J Perinat Med 2008;36:73-81.