The Role of Three-dimensional Ultrasound in the Assessment of Congenital Uterine Anomalies
Congenital uterine anomalies,Coronal plane,Fertility,Hysteroscopic metroplasty,Surface rendering,Three-dimensional ultrasound
Citation Information :
Tabi S. The Role of Three-dimensional Ultrasound in the Assessment of Congenital Uterine Anomalies. Donald School J Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol 2012; 6 (4):415-423.
CC BY-NC 4.0
Copyright © 2012; Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd.
How to cite this article
Tabi S, Kupesic Plavsic S. The Role of Three-dimensional Ultrasound in the Assessment of Congenital Uterine Anomalies. Donald School J Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol 2012;6(4):415-423.
- Ultrasound examination in obstetrics and gynecology. Uptodate 2012. [Accessed July, 9 2012]. http://www.uptodate.com/contents/basic-principles-and-safety-of-diagnosticultrasound-in-obstetrics-and-gynecology.
- Prevalence of uterine anomalies and their impact on early pregnancy in women conceiving after assisted reproduction treatment. Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol 2011;37(6):727-32.
- Clinical manifestations and diagnosis of congenital anomalies of the uterus. Uptodate2011. http://www.uptodate.com/contents/clinicalmanifestations-and-diagnosis-of-congenital-anomalies-of-theuterus.
- Three-dimensional ultrasound in the diagnosis of Mullerian duct anomalies and concordance with magnetic resonance imaging. Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol 2010;35: 593-601.
- Imaging in Müllerian Duct Abnormalities. Medscape 2011. http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/405335-overview.
- Pelvic ultrasound pearls. In: Kupesic PS (Ed). Color Doppler, 3D and 4D Ultrasound in Obstetrics, Gynecology and Infertility. London, New Delhi, Panama City, St. Louis: Jaypee Publishers 2011;256-348.
- Imaging of gynecological disorders in infants and children. Embryology of the Female Reproductive Tract. Berlin: Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2012.
- Diagnosis and treatment outcome of the septate uterus. Croatian Med J 1998;39:185-90.
- Clinical implications of sonographic detection of uterine anomalies for reproductive outcome. Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol 2001;18(4):387-400.
- Role of three-dimensional ultrasound in diagnosis of congenital uterine anomalies. Ultrasound Rev Obstet Gynecol 2005;5:194-201.
- Histological architecture and vascularization of intrauterine septa excised during hysteroscopic procedure. Gynecol Perinatol 1996;5:101-03.
- Screening for uterine abnormalities by three-dimensional ultrasound improves perinatal outcome. J Prenat Med 2002;30:9-17.
- Reproductive outcome in women with congenital uterine anomalies: A systematic review. Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol 2011;38:371-82.
- Hysteroscopic resection of the septum improves the pregnancy rate of women with unexplained infertility: A prospective controlled trial. Fertil Steril 2009;91:2628-31.
- Reproductive outcome after hysteroscopic metroplasty in women with septate uterus and otherwise unexplained infertility. Fertil Steril 2004;81:1675-78.
- The pregnancy outcome in women with incidental diagnosis of septate uterus at first trimester scan. Hum Reprod 2012 Sep;27(9):2671-75.