KANET Test: Experience of Zagreb Group
Ana Tikvica, Berivoj Miskovic, Maja Predojevic, Davor Ivankovic
Fetal behavior,Fetal central nervous system,Four-dimensional ultrasound Prenatal assessment
Citation Information :
Tikvica A, Miskovic B, Predojevic M, Ivankovic D. KANET Test: Experience of Zagreb Group. Donald School J Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol 2012; 6 (2):166-170.
CC BY-NC 4.0
Copyright © 2012; Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd.
How to cite this article
Miskovic B, Predojevic M, Stanojevic M, Tikvica A, Kurjak A, Ivankovic D, Vasilj O. KANET Test: Experience of Zagreb Group. Donald School J Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol 2012;6(2):166-170.
- New scoring system for fetal neurobehavior assessed by three-and four-dimensional sonography. J Perinat Med 2008;36:73-81.
- The potential of 4D sonography in the assessment of fetal neurobehavior-multicentric study in high-risk pregnancies. J Perinat Med 2010;38:77-82.
- The comparison of fetal behavior in high-risk and normal pregnancies assessed by four-dimensional ultrasound. J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med 2010;23:1461-67.
- The potential of 4D sonography in the assessment of fetal behavior in high-risk pregnancies. J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med 2011;24:948-54.
- Prenatal and postnatal neurological evaluation of a fetus and newborn from pregnancy complicated with IUGR and fetal hypoxemia. J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med 2011;24:764-67.
- An attempt to introduce neurological test for fetus-based on 3D and 4D sonography. Donald School Journal of Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology 2008;2: 29-44.
- An attempt to standardize Kurjak's antenatal neurodevelopmental test: Osaka consensus statement. Donald School Journal of Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology 2011;5(4):317-29.
- How useful is 3D and 4D ultrasound in perinatal medicine? J Perinat Med 2007;35:10-27.
- Fetal behavior. Neurobiol Aging 2003;24:41-46.
- Qualitative changes of spontaneous movements in fetus and preterm infant are a marker of neurological dysfunction. Early Hum Dev 1990;23:151-58.
- Ultrasound for evaluation of fetal neurobehavioural development: From 2D to 4D ultrasound. Inf Child Dev 2010;19:99-118.
- Prenatal diagnosis: What does four-dimensional ultrasound add? J Perinat Med 2002;30:57-62.
- Fetal hand movements and facial expression in normal pregnancy studied by four-dimensional sonography. J Perinat Med 2003;3:496-508.
- Assessment of fetal behavior and general movements by four-dimensional sonography. Ultrasound Rev Obstet Gynecol 2004;4:103.
- Behavioral pattern continuity from prenatal to postnatal life: A study by four-dimensional (4D) ultrasonography. J Perinat Med 2004;32:346-53.
- Behavioral of anencephalic fetus studied by 4D sonography. J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med 2005;17:165.
- The potential of four-dimensional (4D) ultrasonography in the assessment of fetal awareness. J Perinat Med 2005;33:46-53.
- The assessment of fetal behavior in early pregnancy: Comparison between 2D and 4D sonographic scanning. J Perinat Med 2005;33:406-14.
- The antenatal development of fetal behavioral patterns assessed by four-dimensional sonography. J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med 2005;17:401-16.
- Structural and functional early human development assessed by three-dimensional and fourdimensional sonography. Fertil Steril 2005;84:1285-99.
- New data about embryonic and fetal neurodevelopment and behavior obtained by 3D and 4D sonography. J Perinat Med 2005;33:478-90.
- Normal standards for fetal neurobehavioral developments longitudinal quantification by four-dimensional sonography. J Perinat Med 2006;34:56-65.
- The assessment of fetal behavior of growth restricted fetuses by 4D sonography. Journal of Perinatal Medicine 2006;34:471-78.
- Development of the nervous system. In: Polin RA, Fox, WW (Eds): Fetal and neonatal physiology. Phyladelphia-London-Toronto-Montreal-Sydney-Tokyo: WB Saunders Copmany 1992;1491-1509.
- 2D and 3D ultrasound in the evaluation of normal and abnormal fetal anatomy in the second and third trimesters in a level III center. Ultraschall in Med 2005;26: 9-16.
- Three-and four-dimensional ultrasonography for the structural and functional evaluation of the fetal face. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2007;196(1):16-28.
- Three-dimensional and fourdimensional sonography in the study of the fetal face. Ultrasound Rev Obstet Gynecol 2003;3:160-69.
- Application of transvaginal and abdominal three-dimensional ultrasound for the detection or exclusion of malformations of the fetal face. Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol 1997;9:237-43.
- Prenatal diagnosis of dysmorphic syndromes by routine fetal ultrasound examination across Europe. Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol 2003;21:543-51.
- Fetal face: What we can see using twodimensional and three-dimensional ultrasound imaging. Semin Roentgenol 1998;33(4):369-74.
- Dynamic observation of the fetal face by three-dimensional ultrasound. Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol 1999;13:283-84.
- Neurosonography in the second half of fetal life: A neonatologist's point of view. J Perinat Med 2006;34:437-46.
- Infante-Rivard C. Head growth and cranial assessment at neurological examination in infancy. Dev Med Child Neurol 2002;44:64-81.
- The Amiel-Tison neurological assessment at term: Conceptual and methodological continuity in the course of follow-up. Ment Retard Dev Disabil Res Rev 2005;11:34-54.
- Prechtl's assessment of general movements: A diagnostic tool for the functional assessment of the young nervous system. Ment Retard Dev Disabil Res Rev 2005;11(1):61-67.