Cesarean Section Short- and Long-term Medical Implications
Citation Information :
Papageorgiou A. Cesarean Section Short- and Long-term Medical Implications. Donald School J Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol 2016; 10 (2):202-202.
CC BY-NC 4.0
Copyright © 2016; Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd.
- Neonatal outcome following elective cesarean section beyond 37 weeks of gestation: a 7 year retrospective analysis of a national registry. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2010 Mar;202(3):e1-e8.
- Risk of respiratory morbidity in term infants delivered by elective caesarean section: cohort study. BMJ 2008 Jan 12;336(7635):85-87.
- Cesarean section and risk of severe childhood asthma: a population-based cohort study. J Pediatr 2008 July;153(1):112-116.
- Is caesarean delivery associated with sensitization to food allergens and IgE-mediated food allergy: a systematic review. Ped Allergy Immunol 2008 Dec;19(9):682-687.
- Gestational age at delivery and special educational need: retrospective cohort study of 407,593 schoolchildren. PLoS Med 2010 Jun;7(6):e1000289.